The services provided by DeepFin are intended for legal entities and natural persons using these services for business, trade or professional purposes (not for personal use).
The DeepFin Terms of Service are intended to explain and familiarize you with our obligations as service providers and your obligations as a visitor and user.
By browsing the DeepFin website and using all services provided, including Platform services, you agree to these terms of service without any reservations. If you are not satisfied with these conditions, rules, policies, guidelines of our services, it is your responsibility to stop using our services, unless otherwise stated in these terms of service. If for various reasons you cannot comply with these conditions or if you violate them, your right to use our services will be terminated and you will be obliged to destroy all downloaded or saved data from our platform.
The terms and conditions contained in the bilateral service agreement between the service recipients and DeepFin shall prevail over the terms and conditions of service specified on this website or on the Platform, if they differ.
DeepFin reserves the right to modify or supplement these Terms of Service without prior notice. By using our services, you agree to the most current terms of service found on this website.
Below is a list of terms with meanings in these Terms of Service.
- “Agreement” means the Terms of Service.
- “Applicable legal acts” means the laws currently in force in the Republic of Lithuania.
- “Site” means this and other related DeepFin Services websites, but does not include third-party websites to which you may find links from the DeepFin Website or which are in any way related to the services provided by DeepFin.
- “Service” and “Services” refer to accounting services and other services and support related to small and medium-sized businesses.
- “User” means a person who has a DeepFin account and uses the DeepFin Services.
- “Support” means both paid and free assistance to DeepFin users, website visitors and related third parties.
- “DeepFin”, “we”, “us” means all units of UAB Deepfin.
- “Platform” means the website and all mobile and online applications (apps) with the help of which the Services provided by DeepFin and DeepFin employees are accessed.
- “Partners” means all DeepFin partners, suppliers, subcontractors and their employees.
- “You”, “Visitor” and “User” means the person who visits the DeepFin website or uses the DeepFin Platform and other services provided.
- “Password” – means a password, PIN code or secret (security token) that is used to identify and/or authenticate the user of the Platform or Website.
- DeepFin allows you to use the services provided by DeepFin on a non-transferable basis as specified in these Terms of Service. You agree not to infringe our and our Partners’ intellectual property and rights. You agree to be bound by all terms of the license agreement.
- You understand that you will be responsible for your Internet connection and all equipment, including but not limited to mobile devices, computer, modem, printer and other equipment necessary to use the Services. You will also be responsible for the operation of the Internet connection and equipment.
- You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we deliver to you comply with electronic documents laws, including the requirement that such documents be in writing, accessible, viewable, printed and retained by you.
- Users of DeepFin may grant rights to other authorized users of the Platform. Such authorized users may have access to information and perform various actions, including but not limited to document sharing, invoicing, document management, and other actions authorized by users on their behalf. If you administer your DeepFin account on behalf of a company, you have the right to grant such access to authorized users of the Platform.
- We may, without separate notice and liability, supplement or change these Terms of Service, including but not limited to the sample of services, the time of services, the devices required to access the services. We may also limit the geographic locations in which our Services may be provided.
- Users of the Services are responsible for the security of their username and password. Users are responsible for any actions taken after logging in with their personal password to their DeepFin account, including unauthorized logins.
- You assume full responsibility and must ensure that all information, data and documents used, disclosed and entered into the system are accurate and reliable and do not violate our content guidelines.
- You represent and warrant that you have all necessary consents and are in compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to privacy requirements, relating to the disclosure of information and use of the services provided by DeepFin. DeepFin is not responsible for the accuracy of information, data and documents that have been compiled using DeepFin’s services, except as otherwise provided in the Agreement. The entry and storage of data does not imply our confirmation that it does not conflict with applicable laws, is accurate, entered on time, completely completed or reliable.
You agree to use the DeepFin Services for the purposes for which the Services are intended and only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for all actions on your account. In case of unauthorized access to your account, please inform us immediately. You will not hold DeepFin and DeepFin partners responsible for any losses or liability incurred if someone uses your account with or without your knowledge.
You shall indemnify DeepFin or DeepFin’s partners for damages incurred as a result of activity on your account, whether or not you were directly at fault.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
DeepFin owns all intellectual property related to the website URLs, Platform, mobile apps, materials, products, website content, website design, website layout, photos, text, tools and service delivery software, except for Your data and information you provide to us. using services provided by DeepFin. The technical procedures, processes, concepts and methodology used in our software are a trade secret. Use of our services does not constitute a sale or transfer of intellectual property to users. Without prejudice to the foregoing, any information or data entered into our software by the user or otherwise transmitted to us shall at all times remain the property of the user. In order for DeepFin to be able to provide its services, the user grants royalty-free full rights worldwide to use the content provided by the user.
All materials, including the content of the Website, Platform and Apps, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Subject to your ownership of user content and data, DeepFin reserves all rights to use such data. The user will also take all possible steps to prevent unauthorized use, copying or transfer of the DeepFin app and the information contained therein.
Notwithstanding the above terms, you may use individual screenshots (screenshots) while using the Services subject to the terms below. Your screen views must meet the following conditions:
- taking screenshots of beta versions of the DeepFin app is prohibited, except when the beta version has been commercially released for widespread use;
- screenshots may be used for illustrative purposes only;
- use of screenshots does not imply endorsement or approval by DeepFin;
- no comments written by us can be seen in the screenshots;
- the screenshots do not contain any third-party content; and
- use does not violate any of the Terms of Service.
DeepFin owns the rights to several trademarks that are used on the website and app. DeepFin does not grant users any right or license to use the DeepFin trademarks or logo unless otherwise described in a separate agreement.
PROHIBITION OF USE
Users may access and use information provided for the provision of the Services only for lawful purposes. It is prohibited to use this information to perform fraudulent and illegal actions that could lead to administrative and criminal liability.
Users agree not to publish, post, upload, distribute, enter any illegal, unfair, malicious, threatening, offensive, obscene, inciting ethnic or racial discord, immoral or similar information.
The User shall not use any means to restrict or prevent another User from accessing and using the DeepFin Platform.
The User is not allowed to upload to the DeepFin platform material that infringes intellectual property rights or material that unnecessarily burdens the operation of our websites, systems and equipment. It is prohibited to use the DeepFin Services in a manner that could block access to, damage or disable the DeepFin Platform or any of our servers. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the accounts of other DeepFin users is prohibited.
It is prohibited to upload any electronic documents, material or software infected with viruses that could damage the operation of another mobile device or computer. All uploaded material of this type is subject to applicable laws.
Users are prohibited from renting, selling, sublicensing, assigning or otherwise dealing with the software if intellectual property rights are not respected.
Users are prohibited from promoting commercial interests, falsifying or deleting information on the DeepFin platform, collecting personal information without our express consent, violating applicable laws, creating a false identity, or using DeepFin in false claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users and visitors agree to fully indemnify and hold DeepFin harmless for all damages, costs, claims, demands, debts, actions, liabilities, legal fees, disbursements (“Claims” for short), including but not limited to lost profits, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, whether known or unknown, arising out of or related to (i) this Agreement, (ii) use of DeepFin and third party services, (iii) use of the DeepFin Platform, (iv) viruses or failures of service providers or access to internet disruptions, (v) loss of usage rights or data, inaccurate data, incorrect calculations (except as described in these Terms of Service), downtime, identity theft, unauthorized forgery, or (vi) any information, documents, materials, tools, utilities, product or data related to the use of DeepFin services and software; regardless of whether such claims are based on contract, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such a claim, or the occurrence of such a claim could have been foreseen, without accepting the sufficiency or insufficiency of any remedy provided in these terms or the software license.
In no event shall DeepFin and our Affiliates be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages suffered by you or your Affiliates’ third parties in connection with this Agreement or your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, notwithstanding that we have been warned of potential harm.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
DeepFin may terminate the provision of the Services to you at any time without separate notice, including but not limited to, if you breach these Terms. Users may use the provided services as long as the contract is not terminated by one of the two parties based on the terms of this or any other related contract. Below are the reasons for which the contract may be terminated:
Reasons specified in the terms of termination of the main Service Agreement.
You have been issued a warning about non-compliance with the terms of the contract, but you have not corrected the violation within 7 days.
In the case of a company, after passing a resolution to cease business activities, except for amalgamation or reconstruction.
Upon termination of the contract, your access to the DeepFin platform will be blocked immediately.
OWNERSHIP AND DISCLOSURE
You own all your business personal data, content and all information you enter and use DeepFin services. We do not claim your property. Notwithstanding the above, we may need to disclose your data in the following cases:
- for fraud prevention and law enforcement purposes;
- complying with any legal, governmental or regulatory requirement;
- to our lawyers in connection with any legal process;
- in accordance with court requirements.
THIRD PARTY LINKS, APPLICATION INTERFACES AND CONTENT
When using the Services we provide and browsing our website and app, you may come across services provided by third parties or links to their websites.
Some features of the Services interact with third parties, such as Google or Nordigen, and rely heavily on application programming interfaces (APIs) implemented by third parties. If at any time such third parties no longer grant us access to them through their application interfaces, we may stop providing these third party services without the right to provide you with a refund or compensation.
You acknowledge that such third parties are completely independent from DeepFin and as we do not control them, we do not accept any responsibility for your inability to use the content of any of these third party websites. In addition, we may at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice, discontinue providing links from our applications to such third-party services. You acknowledge that you accept the risk of using the products and services offered by such third party service providers.
You acknowledge that your use of such third-party service providers’ websites and services is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of those third-party service providers, except where prohibited or modified by applicable law.
You expressly release us from any liability for claims arising from your use of, or inability to use, third-party products or services.
The availability of such third-party services in connection with services provided by DeepFin is not an endorsement, warranty or representation of the suitability, quality or accuracy of the third-party products or services.
CONSENT TO DATA EXPORT
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or failure to comply with the Terms of Service due to the occurrence of any unforeseeable event beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, power outages, server failures, third party service provider failures or service interruptions , embargoes, labor disputes, strikes, riots, war, floods, insurrections, changes in laws and government actions. The party affected by such contingency shall be exempted daily from the day on which the contingency began.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We will seek to resolve all disputes due to non-compliance with the terms of the contract by agreement of the parties, and if the parties do not agree – in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Disputes regarding the User Agreement will be resolved in the courts of the Republic of Lithuania.